NEET FAQs solves one’s doubts and provides the clear information for the candidates.
- What is the age limit to appear in this test?
The candidate should have completed 17 years at the time of admission. And the maximum age is 25 years . A relaxation of 5 years is given to candidates of SC/ST/OBC category
2. What is the number of attempts for NEET UG?
It is limited to 3 attempts.
3. Can a candidate change its centre city after allotment of roll number?
In no case the centre could be changed.
4. What are all the languages in which the exam could be written?
English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Gujarati, Kannada, Bengali, Telugu, Marathi, Oriya.
5. Is aadhar required for this examination?
Aadhar is mandatory for Citizens of India except for citizens belongs to J&K, Assam and Meghalaya. Visit here to know more about NEET 2017 requires Aadhaar and other mandatory documents for foreigners.