NEET, National Eligibility cum Entrance Test conducted by the CBSE to regulate the admission of MBBS and BDS in India. It is in force all over India after the order from Hon’ble supreme court of India placed its judgement.
This exam mandates the admission of students in colleges that run under the approval of medical counsel of India and Dental counsel of India, except the institutions like JIPMER and AIIMS.
The expected commencement of various event of NEET.
- Date of announcement – Mid of January
- Application date –
- Date of Examination – May 07, 2017.
- Date to upload admit cards – April 15, 2017.
- Date of declaration of results – June 08, 2017.
- Display of OMR sheet – Yet to be announced.
- Answer Key – Yet to be announced.
The syllabus for the NEET exam will be cover the XI and XII CBSE syllabus. To download the NEET syllabus click here
Application form will be issued from April 1, 2017. The application submission date got closed.
Candidate who have registered for the examination can get their admit card by providing the registration number and date of birth. To download the admit card click here.
- What is the age limit to appear in this test?
The candidate should have completed 17 years at the time of admission or on or before 31st of December 2017. And the maximum age is 25 years.
2. What is the number of attempts for NEET UG?
It is limited to 3 attempts.
3. Can a candidate change its centre city after allotment of roll number?
In no case the centre could be changed.
4. What are all the languages in which the exam could be written?
English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Gujarati, Kannada, Bengali, Telugu, Marathi, Oriya.