NEET 2017, National Eligibility cum Entrance Test conducted by the CBSE to regulate the admission of MBBS and BDS in India. It is in force all over India after the order from Hon’ble supreme court of India placed its judgement.
This exam mandates the admission of students in colleges that run under the approval of medical counsel of India and Dental counsel of India, except the institutions like JIPMER and AIIMS.
For Indian citizens Aadhaar is needed to apply in this examination. Visit the link to know more about the Aadhar required for NEET
and more details about the announcement.
The expected commencement of various event of NEET.
- Date of announcement – Mid of January
- Application date – January End to Onset of March
- Date of Examination – First week of march.
- Date to upload admit cards – Mid of April.
- Date of declaration of results – First week of June
- First allotment results – July 16, 2017.
- Last date to accept 1st allotment – July 22, 2017.
- Last date to apply 2nd allotment – July 22, 2017.
- Commencement of registration for 2nd round allotment – August 1, 2017.
- Last date of registration for 2nd round allotment – August 4, 2017.
- 2nd Round Seat allotment – August 5 – 7, 2017.
The syllabus for the NEET exam will be cover the XI and XII CBSE syllabus. Visit the following link to view the NEET syllabus.
Application form will be issued from April 1, 2017. The application submission date got closed.
Candidate who have registered for the examination can get their admit card by providing the registration number and date of birth. To download the admit card click here
The Age limit for the examination, Number of attempts, Language for the examination and much more questions are answered.
Visit the following link to view NEET FAQ’