TN Medical admission 2017 Eligibility
TN Medical admission 2017 Eligibility is declared for students applying for MBBS / BDS courses in Tamilnadu by the Selection Committee, Directorate of Medical Education, Tamilnadu.
- Students of Native Tamilnadu are eligible for this admission.
- Students who have pursued their higher education outside Tamilnadu but he belongs to Tamilnadu can also apply with the domicile certificate.
- Should completed 17 years of age on or before December 31, 2017.
Minimum Marks eligible
- 50% of marks in Biology/ Botany and Zoology – For BC/ MBC/ BCM/ OC/ Denotified Communities
- 50% of marks in Physics and Chemistry – For BC/ MBC/ BCM/ OC/ Denotified Communities
- Weight aggregates of Biology/(Botany and Zoology) and Physics & Chemistry as follows
- 140 marks required for OC
- 130 marks required for BC and BCM
- 120 marks required for MBC and Denotified communities
- For the Physically chalanged persons under the OC / BC / BCM / MBC / DC categories, they should have obtained minimum 45% in each prescribed subjects mentioned above.
- For SC/ ST and Arunthathiyar
- 50% of marks in Biology/ Botany and Zoology.
- 50% of marks in Physics and Chemistry.
- Weight aggregates of Biology/(Botany and Zoology) and Physics & Chemistry should not be less than 80 marks.
Minimum Eligibility Marks for BDS
Taking into consideration of aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and biology / Botany and Zoology,
The minimum marks required for each category is listed below
- OC / BC / BCM/ MBC/ DC – 50%
- SC/ ST/ Arunthathiyar – 40%
- Physically challenged candidates of OC / BC / BCM / MBC / DC – 45%.
Visit the link to know more about the TN Medical Counselling 2017