Tamilnadu MBBS Admission 2017

0
3798
views
Tamilnadu MBBS Admission 2017
Tamilnadu MBBS Admission 2017

Tamilnadu MBBS Admission 2017

Tamilnadu MBBS Admission 2017 – 2018 is to be conducted by the Selection Committee, Directorate of Medical Education, Tamilnadu based on the scores from NEET 2017 entrance examination conducted by CBSE board in India.

Of the total government quota seats available in the Government and Self financing colleges 15% seats are surrendered to the All India Quota and the rest 85% to the Domicile quota (State Quota).

To join MBBS / BDS in Tamilnadu under the domicile quota need to apply for the counselling. Directorate of Medical Education is the sole authority for the counselling and admission of MBBS / BDS in Tamilnadu.

Important Dates

The Directorate of Medical Education, Tamilnadu have declared the Scheduled date for the admission of MBBS / BDS in Tamilnadu and date to apply. Students should be cautious of the scheduled dates and events followed.

  • Date of Notification issue : June 26, 2017.
  • Commencement for the sale of application : June 27, 2017.

For the detailed dates of other following events visit Important Dates for TN Medical admission 2017.

Eligibility

Directorate of Medical Education have announced the eligibility criteria for the students to apply for MBBS / BDS admission in Tamilnadu. Students who are a Citizen of India and Nativity of Tamilnadu are eligible for this admission.

Candidate should have completed the age of 17 years on or before December 31, 2017.

The eligibility criteria for a candidate to apply for MBBS / BDS in Tamilnadu is detailed in the following link TN Medical admission 2017 Eligibility

Admission Procedure

Students applying for the MBBS / BDS courses in Tamilnadu should have attended NEET 2017 and secure marks in it. Candidates should fill in the application and it has to be submitted along with the necessary enclosures on or before July 07, 2017 5.00 PM. Visit the following link to know more about TN Medical Counselling 2017.

Also see the  Tamilnadu Government Medical Colleges List 

FEES

The fees for the Government and Self financing Medical colleges per annum are listed here.

  • The Total fees for MBBS in Government college : ₹13,600 P.A.
  • The Total fees for BDS in Government college : ₹11,600 P.A.

To know more details about fees structure and Fees details of Self Financing Medical Colleges visit Tamilnadu Medical Colleges Fees.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here