Tamilnadu Medical Colleges Fees
Tamilnadu Medical Colleges Fees for the year 2017 – 2018 for both Government and Self Financing colleges as declared by the Directorate of Medical Education, Tamilnadu are listed here. Have a look at it before finalizing the college selection to pursue MBBS or BDS per annum.
Government Colleges Fees Details
- Government College MBBS Fees Details ₹ 13,600/- per annum.
- Government College BDS Fees Details ₹ 11,600/- per annum.
Self Financing Colleges Fees Details for MBBS
The fees details of the Self Financing medical colleges for the Government quota as declared by the Directorate of Medical Education, Tamilnadu for the year 2017 – 2018 is as follows:
- IRT, Perundurai Medical College, Perundurai. – ₹ 2,85,000 per annum.
- PSG Medical College, Coimbatore – ₹ 4,00,000 per annum.
- Karpaga Vinayaga Medical College, Maduranthagam – ₹ 3,85,000.per annum.
- Velammal Medical College, Madurai – ₹ 3,90,000.per annum.
- Tagore Medical College, Chennai – ₹ 3,85,000.per annum.
- Chennai Medical College Hospital & Research Centre(SRM), Trichy – ₹ 3,85,000.per annum.
- Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College, Perambalur – ₹ 4,00,000.per annum.
- Sri Moogambigai Institute of Medical Science, Kanniyakumari – ₹ 3,90,000.per annum.
- Annapoorna, Medical College and Hospital, Salem – ₹ 3,85,000.per annum.
Self Financing Colleges Fees Details for BDS
Its declared for the government quota by the counsel for the year 2017 – 2018 as ₹ 2,50,000.per annum.
Also see the Tamilnadu Government Medical Colleges.