Eligibility Criteria IIT JAM 2018
Candidates appearing for JAM 2018 shall have to fulfill the following Eligibility Criteria IIT JAM 2018.
- A Bachelor degree is the basic eligibility to get admitted through JAM 2018
- Proof of passing the qualifying degree with the Minimal Educational Qualification as specified by the admitting institute. Also it should be submitted before September 2018.
- All the candidates have to submit a physical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner.
- While at the time of admission candidate have to pass the physical fitness test. The medical board constituted by the admitting institute will be conducting the test.
The minimum aggregate marks obtained without rounding of is given:
- General/OBC-NCL and Foreign Nationals – 55%
- SC/ST and PwD Category Candidates – 50%