TN B.Arch Admission Application 2017
TN B.Arch Admission Application 2017 is regulated by the University Department of Anna University. This admission is the only way to fill in the seats of B.Arch courses in University Department of Anna University in the school of Architecture and Planning Campus, Government Aided Engineering Colleges and seats surrendered by the Self – Financing Engineering colleges.
The candidates appearing for Tamilnadu B.Arch counselling should have qualified NATA exam either in NATA 2017 or NATA 2016 conducted by the council of Architecture, New Delhi.
The fees for the online registration is ₹ 800.
TN B.Arch Admission Application 2017 -Steps to Apply
Candidates should apply for the Tamilnadu B.Arch Admission discrete manner. And this application cannot be clubbed under Tamilnadu Engineering Admissions 2017.
To apply for the Tamilnadu B.Arch Admission, you must have the following things ready,
- A valid Email ID, since this will be your User ID to login. And future correspondences will be sent to this email.
- A valid Mobile number to receive Message notifications of the counselling processes.
- Visit the website https://www.barch.tnea.ac.in.
- Click on the Online Application
- Click on the registration button, Since you are a new user
- Now you will be seeing the user registration form. Enter the Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Mobile Number, Email , a secured password. Name and Date of Birth should be in the way as given in the 10th Mark sheet.
- Once you enter your mobile number An OTP will be sent to your mobile number
- Enter the OTP received in that respective box and Click on register.
- Now visit the link https://barch.tnea.ac.in/login.php.
- Enter your registered Mail ID and Password along with the verification Code
- Click on Log on.
- The instructions to apply in the portal is attached here. Click on Instructions to apply for Tamilnadu B.Arch Admissions 2017.