GATE Exam 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Graduation in any Engineering or Science degree is essential of GATE Exam 2018 Eligibility Criteria. Final year students are also eligible for GATE 2018. No age restriction and No limitation in attempts is there to appear for GATE 2018.
Detailed information about the Eligibility Criteria for GATE 2018 is here.
- Bachelor’s Degree holder of Engineering / Technology and those who are in final year.
- Bachelor’s Degree holder of Architecture and those who are in final year.
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree Four Year Program in Science and those who are in final year.
- Master’s degree holders in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Holders of Four-year Integrated Master’s degree (Post B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology and those who are in the second or higher year of such programs.
- Five-year Integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree holders in Engineering/Technology. Those who are in the fourth or higher year of such programs.
- Five-year integrated M.Sc. or Five-year integrated B.Sc./M.Sc. degree holders. Those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Candidates qualified through exams recognized by UPSC/AICTE/MHRD as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Those who have completed Section A of AMIE
Check in the application fees and List of Centers in Application for GATE 2018