How to Apply TANCA 2017?
The only way to Apply TANCA 2017 is online application. We have listed the pre- requisites.
- Have your Working Email ID and Phone number ready.
- Mark sheets of your academics, Community Certificates and other relevant certificates.
- Signature and Photograph in .jpg format to upload, physical size minimized is recommended.
Check your Eligibility to Appear for TANCA 2017 in the link, TANCA Eligibility Criteria 2017.
Steps to Apply TANCA 2017
The last date to apply for TANCA 2017 is August 06, 2017.Follow the steps below to get registered in TANCA 2017.
- Visit the New User URL given below to apply for TANCA 2017.(TANCET Candidates skip to step 5)
- Fill in your
- Name with initials at the end
- Date of birth
- Mobile Number
- Email address
- Password(strong password recommended and remember the entered password)
- Click on Register. An email confirmation link will be sent to your mail.
- Now Visit the Registered candidate link given below.
- Use your registered Email Address and password(TANCET candidates use your own existing email).
- Fill in the personal and academic details along with the desired course selection.
- Upload the Candidate Photograph and Signature soft copy and Documents Required.
- Choose save/ submit button and preview the information submitted.
- If found no corrections, click on submit.
- Take a printout for personal reference and future use. It is not needed to send the printed copy.
New User registration : https://admissions.annauniv.edu/tan17/register.php?
Registered Users : https://admissions.annauniv.edu/tan17/login.php?
The applications for the admission is only through online and an application fees of ₹500/- (₹250 for SC/ SCA/ ST category)has to be paid. If a candidate apply for more than one category, ₹500 for each category should be paid.
Also read, TANCA 2017 Counselling Procedure.