CLAT 2018 Exam Pattern
CLAT 2018 Exam Pattern is detailed individually in addition marking schema is also given.
The marks schema for CLAT UG is same as that of PG.
- The right answer is awarded One mark each.
- While 0.25 marks is deducted for each incorrect answers.
UG Exam Pattern (L.L.B)
The UG exam will be evaluated for 200 marks. The subject and the marks carrying is as follows:
- English – 40 Marks
- GK and Current Affairs – 50 Marks
- Mathematics(Numerical Ability) – 20 Marks
- Legal Aptitude – 50 Marks
- Logical Reasoning – 40 Marks
As a result, the total marks results 200.
PG Exam Pattern (L.L.M)
The PG exam consists of 150 marks. The details are as follows
- Constitutional Laws – 50 Marks
- Jurisprudence – 50 Marks
- Other Law subjects(Criminal, International, Human Rights etc,.) – 50 Marks
As a results 150 marks comes in total.